Geneva International Airport is a commercial airport in Switzerland, located four kilometers northwest of the center of Geneva, near the village of Cointrin, on the border with France.
The northern border of the airport territory runs along the state border between Switzerland and France, so the terminal building is used by passengers from both countries. The airport is one of the few in Europe located actually within the city. There are direct flights from the USA to Geneva Airport from New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and other cities. Australia also has direct flights to Geneva airport.
The airport is connected by a network of direct bus and taxi routes, as well as by the Federal Railway to Geneva and the French Alps.
Geneva is a very beautiful and old city, it makes sense to spend half a day or more on the way to the ski resorts to get acquainted with the sights of the city.
How to get there, how to get from Geneva airport to the ski resorts of France: prices, ordering a car with an English-speaking guide, useful tips.
You can get to the ski resorts from Geneva airport in different ways:
– train + local train + local bus
– express bus + local train + local bus
– express bus + the local bus
– direct resort bus (some in season)
– private transfer by a car or minibus with English speaking driver (and/or) guide
Geneva Airport transfer to ski resorts in the Alps
– Business class cars: Mercedes Viano, Mercedes E
– VIP class cars: Mercedes S, Range Rover
Private transfer prices from Geneva airport to ski resorts:
Geneva Airport – Courchevel, Meribel, Les Menuires:
Mercedes Viano (1-6 people) – 550 €
Mercedes E (1-3 persons) – 500 €
Mercedes S (1-3 persons) – 640 €
Range Rover (1-3 persons) – 650 €
– Private sightseeing tours in the Alps, tours to Grenoble, Geneva, Lyon and other interesting places