The best tours on the French Riviera, the description, photo gallery, the fees and the reviews.
– “Whole Riviera in one day” is an excellent initial acquaintance with the history and geography of the Cote d’Azur, but the route can be changed
– “Nice Monaco Monte-Carlo” has been a classic for tourists for over a century
– “Trip to Cannes and Saint-Paul de Vence” is exciting and very interesting
– “Tours in Nice”, sightseeing, individual, thematic for the initial acquaintance with the city and its surroundings. The most beautiful villas on the Cote d’Azur are both beautiful and interesting. Forts, fortresses and bays…
French Riviera – Cote d’Azur Sightseeing tour, a brief description
Villefranche (Villefranche-sur-Mer). Acquaintance with the French Riviera classically begins with the panorama of Nice and Villefranche (Villefranche-sur-Mer), which can be seen from the height of the mountain cornice. Further, the mountain road leads us to the rock with the Principality of Monaco.
Monaco. Here you will definitely see the old quarters and the Cathedral of St. Nicholas, and your guide will tell you about their history..
Monte Carlo. Short stop at Casino Square for local sightseeing, palace, gardens and terraces.
The road of the annual Formula 1 rally route will take you to the medieval city of Èze. From its top you will see, in the palm of your hand, the city of Beaulieu-sur-Mer, Cape Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and almost the entire Riviera.
Saint-Paul-de-Vence. Located in the foothills of the city with medieval architecture, which has become the world’s “Mecca” for artists.
Grasse. The capital of Perfumery, the birthplace of its industry. If your company has “F”, then you can get stuck here for a long time.
Lunch or Dinner. At your own discretion or on the advice of your guide, you can choose one of the local restaurants either by location with a beautiful view, or by your gastronomic preferences. Not bad in this regard are the restaurants of both Grasse and Saint-Paul-de-Vence.
Cannes. The famous Croisette (Promenade de la Croisette) and the Palace of Film Festivals with the Avenue of Stars. Yacht club and old port. Church of Our Lady with a magnificent view of Cannes and its surroundings.
Antibes, an ancient city of antique dealers and book dealers, where Napoleon Bonaparte himself became the governor, where Picasso worked, and Guy de Maupassant liked to moor his yacht “Dear Friend”.
If you wish, you can always change the route, add places that you like and of course look into a stylish cafe for a “tasting of local wine”
Fee for the duration — 9 hours, cost from car class:
business: Mercedes Viano – Eu; Mercedes E – Eu
VIP: Mercedes V — Eu, Mercedes S — Eu
Sightseeing tours are possible immediately from the airport of arrival – Nice or Cannes on the way to the hotel, see:
- Airport Nice, the meeting, private transfert to hotel, rent a car with the driver